Friday, April 20, 2012

Puffed Up About The Weather

Yes, I rode to work today.

The question of the day seemed to be, "Where did the nice weather go?" I heard it at work. I saw it on Facebook. As it didn't rain enough during my commutes to much more than spot my visor I'm not one of those complaining. That said, I understand where folks are coming from.

Even this robin perched on top of one of the steel panels of Serra's Twain installation was puffed up about the weather today.

Citygarden was abandoned. There was no one wanting to run through the sprinklers today.

The good news is the forecasters are talking of a nice weekend weather wise. I hope your weekend is nice all wise.
  • 58F/14C and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 50F/10C and overcast for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment