Thursday, March 7, 2013

Signs of Spring

Yes, I rode to work today.

Today as I sat at my desk I noticed a sign of Spring. I heard motorcycles outside. I heard that distinctive Harley sound and I heard the whine of sportbikes. Heather and I are divided over how we feel about the whine of a crotch rocket winding out. I sort of like the sound. She can't stand it. Neither of us are particularly found of the Harley sound.

At lunchtime I noticed a much less controversial sign of Spring.
  • 24F/-4C and hazy for the ride to work.
  • 45F/7C with some clouds for the home ride.

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen or heard a scooter or motorcycle since...October, probably.

    And after the weekend rains I will see bare ground again for the first time in what seems like months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saturday I suspect I will hear and see lots of bikes out and about. Sunday it is supposed to rain here. That will chase most of the riders back off the road.

      Today pretty much took care of what little snow was left. I didn't mind.

      Delete