Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Treatment

Yes, I rode to work today.

And, the sun is back in my eyes during the morning ride. The sun has moved more to the North and it will be interesting for the next couple of weeks.

On the way home I barely avoided getting sprayed with the brine they put down on the streets. I've looked at the forecasts and can't quite figure out why they are treating the roads, but I'm glad I didn't get the treatment.
  • 30F/-1C with a couple of clouds for the ride to work.
  • 47F/8C with a few more clouds for the home ride.

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty sunrise. We may get one of those some time in the future...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring and Autumn often bring great looking sunsets...or, maybe I'm just out riding at the right time to notice :^)

      Delete
  2. Wow, stunning photo. Such pretty colors!! Worth getting the sun in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith:

    We have the same problem here. Sun in your eyes. Cloudy is better for my commute. I have the same problem with sunsets on the way home later in the Fall.

    I have no where to stop for a photo and it just kills me . . .

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have plenty of places to stop. The issues for me are which gloves do I have on and having the time to stop. The lobster-claw gloves I wear when it is near or below freezing aren't camera user friendly and are inconvenient to take on and off and put on. And, sometimes I dawdle at the Cafe in the morning and time becomes an issue. Oh well.

      Delete