Monday, April 21, 2014

Crabapple

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

I went to bed hoping my ride to work would be a dry one...and it was.


Over the weekend the crabapple tree next to the parking area bloomed. I really like this tree.

I'd expected to ride home in the rain...and I didn't. Actually, the sun even managed to peek out through the clouds a couple of times, but by the time I got to the gas station it was looking as if it could begin raining at any moment. A guy walked by and said, "You're going to get rained on." I replied, "I hope so!" He laughed. I think he thought I was kidding.

  • 63F/ and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 74F/ with patchy sun  through the overcast for the home ride.


4 comments:

  1. That looks like a really pretty placement for that tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful in the Spring. It looks like bouquet. The maintenance guy doesn't share my enthusiasm. Where I see blossoms, he sees crabapples to be swept up.

      Delete
  2. Crabapple blossoms are always so pretty. A beautiful tree.

    ReplyDelete