Yes, I rode to work today.
And . . .
|All red in the Parking Area today.|
It was a dry ride to work. I didn't expect to be so lucky in the evening.
Today was the first time the Red Fox went to work this year. She has less than a hundred and fifty miles on the clock for the year. I'm hoping to remedy that.
There were powerful storms in the vicinity once again today.
And, once again to my surprise the storms stayed where I was not.
Tomorrow looks like another cat and mouse game. It's all about luck - 70% chance of storms means 30% not. Wind is in the forecast, too, with gusts as high as 30mph. Don't like that, but we'll see.
- 65F/18C and mostly cloudy for the ride to work.
- 75F/24C and partly cloudy for the home ride.