Friday, September 23, 2011

Yes, I rode to work today.

It was clear on the ride into the City, but the fog was very intense over the Mississippi. I could see it hanging there like a big curtain. The old no longer in use car deck of the MacArthur Bridge disappeared into the fog. I was short on time and the light was wrong, but it would have made a great photo. It definitely was one that got away.

This was the first morning I wished I had my breath guard back in my GMAX helmet. I fogged up a little. I should have worn the THH motoX helmet with the Fog Evader. Oh well.

It is a big weekend Downtown. The Cubs are in town and it is Taste of St. Louis.

They have streets around the Soldier Memorial blocked off and lined with booths.

A co-worker said they were going to raffle off a Cadillac each day during the Taste of St. Louis.

Perhaps because I was bummed at not getting the picture earlier I decided to try and get a picture I'd been looking at for most of the summer.


If you click to make the picture bigger and look at the balconies you will see gardens. I love this. 


It's Friday. Have a great weekend and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment