Thursday, December 1, 2011

After Work I Rode, Too

Yes, I rode to work today.

After work I rode, too. My friends Will and Shlomo with Dana on the clarinet were playing at the Stone Spiral.

I met Goldilocks there. We arrived almost at the same time. The Stone Spiral is a warm and welcoming sight on a December evening. Even one that is not so cold.

Shlomo is on the right. He's playing drum here. He also plays bass. Will is in the middle. He plays a number of stringed instruments: tenor banjo, guitar, mandolin, and more. Dana is on the left.


This is a not so great of a recording but it may give you an idea of the wonderful music these folks produce:

After some good food, good friends, and excellent music it was time to head home.




  • 30F/-1C with a few clouds for the ride to work
  • 46F/8C and dark but dry for the ride to Spiral Stone.
  • 41F/5C and still dark for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment