Wednesday, January 18, 2012

He's Been Watching Me

Yes, I rode to work today.

It was clear and chilly when I left the condo this morning.
This morning one of the guys who makes deliveries to the cafe I go to in the morning came over to me. He asked what I wore to keep warm while riding on cold mornings. In an earlier conversation I had found out he now rides a Harley, but once upon a time he had a Honda that looked a lot like my Symba. Today we talked gear for a while. It seems he's been watching me ride in the cold and has started to wonder why he doesn't.


At lunchtime I observed some of the City's unpaid street cleaners at work.

If two is company and three is a crowd, apparently one of these birds is like me and doesn't much like crowds.

It did manage to get up to 35F/2F today and it was much less windy than yesterday.

After work it was such a pretty evening I rode for about an hour. It was just too pleasant to go straight home.



  • 15F/-9C and clear for the ride to work this morning.
  • 30F/-1C and clear for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment