Monday, April 9, 2012

Curious

Yes, I rode to work today.

It is amazing what a difference four days can make. The sun is much higher in the sky then when I rode to work last Wednesday. Then I was leaving in dawn's most early light, now the tinted goggles aren't at all premature. Of course, this morning was as clear as a bell. I suspect this made everything look even more vivid and sharp adding to my sense of the change. Now the questions is: Would I have noticed if I was commuting by car? The answer: I would like to think I would have, but I don't ever remember doing so when I was driving to work. I read somewhere the difference between driving a car and riding a motorcycle/scooter is akin to the difference between watching TV or being in the show. This morning I was definitely part of what was going on around me.

At lunchtime I saw this guy. I wonder what the story is. The bike and bags looked new. It just looked curious.

  • 49F/9C and clear for the ride to work.
  • 71F/22C and just enough clouds so I couldn't call it clear for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment