Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Not So This Year

Yes, I rode to work today.

This morning one of the regulars at the cafe warned me that winter was returning. The forecast is for a  low of 35F/2C tonight with a high tomorrow of 59F/15C. That doesn't sound much like winter to me. Actually, it sounds like Spring. Here in St. Louis it seems we went from a mild winter directly to Summer. I guess to at least one person in St. Louis stepping back into Spring seems like the onslaught of Winter.

Last Spring it was so dry we didn't have many wildflowers. Not so this year.
And, I'm glad.

  • 45F/7C and a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 61F/16C lots of sun for the ride home.

1 comment:

  1. Flowers always bring us back to what's important. You can't live a good life without beauty.

    ReplyDelete