Friday, April 27, 2012

False Alarm

Yes, I rode to work today.

It was wedding day at the Courts. This is quite the event. Introverts are best to stay away. Today's Wedding day  was more exciting than most. It seems someone tripped the fire alarm.

Which caused  the building to be evacuated.

All the departments have a certain area to gather. This way all the supervisor's can count heads and make sure everyone is accounted for.

This is the second time we've evacuated the building this year. We are getting good at it. Neither was a drill, both were false alarms.

It occurred to me today if there was a fire. All my gear would be left in the building. Oh well, I knew there was a reason for all the extra gear I own. I could get someone to drive me home, get my extra gear, then get a ride back Downtown and collect my Symba. It pays to think ahead. Can you hear me laughing?

  • 46F/8C and cloudy for the ride to work.
  • 55F/13C with a few rain drops for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment