Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Love My Dentist

Yes, I rode to work today.

But, first I went to the Dentist.

I love my Dentist. After the head injury doing the dentist thing was very difficult for me and for the dentist. I was basically fired by a couple of dentists. I ended up going to one that would anesthetize me, but that was expensive and didn't fit in with my income. The problem was, I had some uncontrollable ticks, jerks and spasms. I knew Dr. Nouri from the coffee shop I used to go to. And, when I had a bridge came loose I talked to her about it, and made arrangements to see her.

It is clear she has worked at making her office as tranquil as can be. Her staff has always been kind to me. It has worked out very well. I am very grateful that Life brought her to me and keeps her in my life. She is a bright soul and a well-meaning heart.

It was early afternoon by the time I rode to work and the weather was fabulous! I wasn't the only one who thought so.

The parking area was pretty full. I've seen as many as thirteen bikes and scooters stuffed in this area, but it has been a while. This is pretty much the crew now.

After work as I was walking to the parking area I spied a guy on a scooter doing the photo thing. I hope he did better than I did. This one turned out a little blurry.

I did get some shots of him that were in focus, but all of those just look like he is sitting on his scooter, or maybe texting.

  • 71F/22C and abundant sunshine for the ride to work.
  • 77F/25C and wonderful clouds for the ride home.

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the sneak peek photo of the office, I can already tell that your dentist indeed strives to make her office calming and welcoming. The ambience of a dental office plays a big role in affecting the customer’s mood, and I commend your dentist for doing such great job about that. :]

    - Jerri Franceschi

    ReplyDelete