Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Pretending

Yes, I rode to work today.

I gave the Symba a bath over the weekend. I do this twice a year. Once in the Fall before I spray her down with ACF-50 rust inhibitor. And, once in the spring when I remove the ACF-50 and the yards of dirt and grime it has collected. Soon she'll be dirty again, but it will be the type of dirt the rain can handle. The winter dirt and grime needs soap, warm water, and lots of elbow grease.

Tonight when I went by Sandrina's there was a large group sitting outside. As I rode by they were really checking me out. I suspect the stares were all about me riding a 101cc bike in full gear on a warm May day. But just for today I'm pretending it was because Billie, my Symba just looks so damn good!
  • 58F/14C and a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 77F/25C and a few more clouds for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment