Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Even Pinocchio

Yes, I rode to work today.

And, the day began with a surprise. Since the weather has been so predictable of late and I knew we are looking at forecasts above the 100F mark by Thursday with no rain in sight, I didn't even bother to check the National Weather Service website before leaving the condo. To my surprise it was chilly. I sure could have used a windbreaker under my mesh jacket for the ride to work.

At lunch time as I was eating pita with hummus a group of people walked by. One was carrying a sign. It said in large letters, "Performance Today." I couldn't read the where. Two others were carrying chairs and the remainder of the folks were just walking along. They all moved like dancers.

When I got to Citygarden I saw where the performance was.

Even Pinocchio seemed to join in.

Citygarden has added so much to my enjoyment of working Downtown.
  • 61F/16C and nothing but blue sky for the ride to work.
  • 85F/29C and not a cloud in the sky for the home ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment