Friday, July 27, 2012

Almost Chilly

Yes, I rode to work today.

And, it was almost chilly for the morning ride...well...not really, but quite pleasant none-the-less.

This morning as I passed a bus at the bus stop on Arsenal near Grand, I saw a hand come out of the driver's window. The had was waving at me. The hand belonged to my new bus driving friend, the one I mentioned a couple of days ago--the one from the doctor's waiting area. It still amazes me how much more I've noticed and all the new people I've met since I began commuting to work on my wee bike. I'm grateful.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. That certainly is my plan.
  • 78F/26C with some clouds, but plenty of sunshine for the morning ride.
  • 97F/36C and still partly cloudy with lots of sun for the home ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment