Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Bonus Riding Day

Yes, I rode to work today.

0700CST
I was suppose to wake up to snow this morning. Obviously it didn't happen. The snow stayed to the east and south of us. I was so not planning on riding today, I needed to leave out early so I could put gasoline in Billie. After I got gas, I made it back to the cafe for a little Heather time and to take the first day of the work week photo. I suppose it would have been simpler if I had taken the new scooter. It had a full tank and was ready to go, but I do I love having the kickstart backup even on days like today when it wasn't really all that cold.

Yes, today was definitely a bonus riding day. I'm grateful for it, but we really could have used the snow.
  • 30F/-1C and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 30F/-1C and overcast for the home ride.

4 comments:

  1. Bonuses are always good Keith.....you took advantage of one of the most rewarding ones! Careful out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day to ride...but, I've found few that aren't and they usually include ice, snow, or wind. This day I didn't have any of those. I do work at being careful.

      Thanks for the comment.
      ~k

      Delete
  2. Hooray you got to ride today. It has actually stopped raining here today. We'll see how long that lasts.

    Hope you see some sunshine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much sunshine. It peeked out briefly today. The good thing about Missouri is the sun doesn't stay hidden for long periods of time like it could in Michigan where I grew up. Or, as I've heard tell, it does where you are.

      Thanks for stopping by,
      ~k

      Delete