Monday, February 4, 2013

Mostly Gone

Yes, I rode to work today.

0700CST
Yesterday's snow was mostly gone off of the streets.

I thought it was nice of someone to put an arrow pointing out a potential slippery area.

I wasn't sure what condition I'd find the motorcycle parking area, but someone had made an attempt to clear the area.

Unlike the sidewalk.

By afternoon the streets and sidewalks were all clear and much of the snow had melted.

It was great to have Billie back on the road.
  • 37F/3C and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 47F/8C with some clouds for the home ride.

5 comments:

  1. I'm SO looking forward to 37/47 days. If we see. 37 now, it's paired with a 15 and that 37 lasts for as many minutes.

    Enjoy Keith!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coop,
      I've never got used to folk here thinking 37F was cold. My kids were raised in Oklahoma and Missouri. They think 37F is cold. They've never lived where 37F was a spring day...in May :)

      Believe me I'm enjoying it!
      ~k

      Delete
  2. Hooray to be back on Billie. It is nice your snow has melted too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, loving having Billie back on the road. I wouldn't have rode Monday if I didn't have the Symba.
      ~k

      Delete
  3. I bow in awe, once again over your stamina riding in all kinds of weather, especially the white one. Please continue to watch out for slippery stuff and be safe.

    ReplyDelete