Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday is Monday

Yes, I rode to work today.

0700 CDT
It continues to feel like Spring.

There were lots of people enjoying Citygarden during lunchtime.

It would have been a very nice day to spend outdoors rather than at work, but Monday is Monday.

After work I did make it to the trail and did a quick seven mile skate.

As I was putting on my skates the sky was clouding over. The National Weather Service is forecasting a 100% chance of rain tomorrow. I can honestly say we don't need it.
  • 44F/7C and a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 72F/22C with some clouds on the horizon for the home ride.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see the sunshine out for your lunch break and that the leaves are bursting from the trees.

    It looks like you are well on your way to Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem so. Still, there is a chance for some snow tonight. Go figure.

      Delete