Monday, August 26, 2013

Felt Like Summer

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

It finally felt like summer.

0710 CDT
It only got up to 97F/36C, but there was plenty of humidity at lunchtime. It lessened for my ride home.

It really wasn't so hot scooters needed to run around naked. I don't know the story of this one.  I spied it on the way home. Someone put some work into it.

The cloud cover made it looked later, but I rode home at the usual time. It really was comfortable temperature wise. I didn't have any long stops at lights. Besides I needed to thaw out from my usual post work chill. I sometimes think I'm working in a meat locker. Who knows, perhaps it will keep me well preserved.

  • 77F/25C and hazy for the ride to work.
  • 95F/35C and lots of clouds for the home ride.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful first shot there.

    Why is it building have to be kept so cold. I freeze whenever I have to run any errands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I do know most of my co-workers aren't complaining about the temperature inside. I guess it is what you get used to.

      Delete