Friday, August 9, 2013

It Isn't Skill

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

It was a lovely morning to ride indeed.

Downtown, the early morning sun was reflecting off of the great glass buildings and making patterns on their neighbors.

It seems lately the weather can't put together a nice day all day. By the afternoon it was once again overcast.

It was gray once again, but dry.

Another week where the rain missed me. It isn't skill on my part, it has been the luck of the draw.

Speaking of luck, I hope you all are lucky enough to have a wonderful weekend. May you be safe.

  • 70F/21C with a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 79F/26C and overcast for the home ride.

4 comments:

  1. I figured those were reflections. Gives it an other worldly look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha,
      It took me a minute to figure out what was causing it. It looked like the reflection off water, but was still. Then it occurred to me. A nice surprise.

      Delete
  2. The reflections on the building makes met think of sunshine reflecting off the ocean.

    Let's hope for another lucky week for you next week and a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy,
      That was my first thought, well not about the sunshine reflecting off the ocean, but that it was reflecting off water but I knew that couldn't be (see above comment). Isn't light wonderful?

      Delete