Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Beautiful Day

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

The light frost of other night hasn't seem to slow the Spring flowers down from doing their thing.


Loved this lone tulip surrounded by daffodils.


And, most of the trees seemed to be blooming right on through.



It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.


Even the contrails at the end of the day had charm.

  • 39F/4C with a few clouds and breezy for the ride to work.
  • 58F/14C and fewer clouds and more breezy for the ride home.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and I love the colors in the contrails photo too,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend who tells me contrails depress her because they remind her St.Louis is a flyover City. Maybe so, although, it seems we are getting some well deserved buzz as a vacation destination.

      Delete
  2. Redbuds, redbuds...how I love redbuds...

    ReplyDelete