Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Heavy At Times

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

Heather got her clouds.


Actually, I was concerned she might have too much of a good thing.


But, the day tamed down.


Until it was time for me to ride home.


It thundered. There was lightning. And there was rain.


The rain was quite heavy at times. It did occur to me parts of Oregon could use this rain much more than we.


There wasn't much wind and it was a warm rain. It was rather fun if you had the sense to stay out in the rain.

Tomorrow the forecast is for 80% chance of rain. We'll see. My raingear will be dry by then.

  • 73F/23C and mostly cloudy for the ride to work.
  • 73F/23C with thunder and lightning some of the way; and rain all the way home.

6 comments:

  1. We could use a little rain as well here., been a pretty dry summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dar,
      One just can't count on the weather. Who the hell knows what's seasonal anymore? Oh well, it will be what it will be.

      Delete
  2. Yes we could definitely use the rain. I am enjoying temps in the 80's right now but we are supposed to be back to 90 by the weekend with no rain in sight. This is not helping fight the forest fires. I miss the smell of rain too.

    I love the cloud pics. Big change between the morning clouds and the rain clouds in your evening commute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the clouds do look different. I still haven't seen any of the photos Heather took yesterday. I'm sure she feels they are all horrible :^) Of course, they'll be great.

      Delete
  3. Hi Keith ,
    Hope all is good for you !
    Nice to drop by....always enjoy your pics.
    Regards
    Len

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Len,
      Glad you commented and glad you enjoy the photos. I enjoy taking them. My waterproof camera will be out of commission for a few days. I hope I will be able to survive without it :^)

      Delete