And . . .
I may wait until after Thanksgiving to get my tire repaired. There is a story there, not a big story, just a story. It is not my story to tell. The weather has the potential to be nasty next week and riding might not be an option anyway. On the way home I saw the trucks out spreading chemical-melt on the streets.
Tonight was as beautiful as some of the forecasters are saying tomorrow will be ugly.
I think the worse of it will be to the West and to the North of us. But, as always, we'll just have to wait and see.
- 20F/-7C for my morning constitutional.
- 31F/-0.5C for my evening stroll from the Courthouse to my car.
Keith ... sounds like the tire is a good excuse not to feel guilty about not riding in bad weather. Some days are meant for cars, and those days involve snow and cold! Hope your weather holds out for riding after Thanksgiving.ReplyDelete
Actually, I might ride the Kymco Wednesday. It is supposed to get up to 42F/5.5C. Then back to being cold with snow. Yay, for the Midwest yo-yo.Delete
Hey, we too had those trucks out spreading their lines of chemicals in the corners.ReplyDelete
Woke to 20˚F this morning. Pretty chilly for us.
20F is chilly for here, too. May get to 12F tonight. That's cold enough for me.Delete
My season wrapped this weekend. We seem to be in the midst of an early blizzard.ReplyDelete
No pressure, but from here on in all my riding pleasure will be vicarious and you and Steve are the few who can supply the need.
I hope to be on the rode again soon. If the Symba was ready it looks like Wednesday would be a ride day. As is, we'll see how I'm feeling about the Red Fox. She is such a trickster. Stay tuned.Delete
My scooter is hibernating now...zzzzzzzz...ReplyDelete
I wouldn't mind hibernating through tomorrow. It is going to be cold and windy. Yuck.ReplyDelete