Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Gray, But ...

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

It didn't rain on me. It was still gray, but warmer.

On the ride home the sun really tried to make it through the clouds. Alas, it's quest didn't fare so well where I was.


I could only admire it from a far.

I did see this sign of Spring:


I'm not sure what this was a sign of:


When I showed this photo to a friend her comment was, "Who doesn't love a pocket-sized mobile pole dancer."

  • 48F/9C and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 56F/13C and cloudy for the home ride.

2 comments:

  1. For me, here comes "The Angry Season". That's when I start seeing signs of flowery Springtime other places and here I still see cold, gray, dead stuff and a lazy sun.

    Geez. I never would have thought of a pole dancer...But that's better than some things people put on their cars and trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay the star magnolias have finally come of to say hello to you.

    Is that Daphne from Scooby Doo hanging out on the antennae? That's what happens when your cartoon is cancelled. Sad.

    ReplyDelete