Wednesday, October 26, 2011

No World Series Game Tonight

Yes, I rode to work today.

Today's high temperature was recorded a little after midnight. The temperature just kept slowly dropping all day.

It was clear and felt warm for the ride into work this morning.
As I predicted in yesterday's post it was just my Symba and the Vulcan in the parking area this morning.

It was raining by lunch and it felt noticeably cooler. Early in the afternoon they canceled the World Series Game scheduled for tonight due to weather.

By evening it was wet and felt colder than it was.

It was a  good night for watching and waiting. I got an opportunity to do both.

I'll be taking a few days off work. I hope to be riding . . . just not to work. My plan is to be back to riding to work sometime next week. Until then, please, be safe.

  • 59F/ and a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 50F/ and light rain for the ride toward home.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your days off, and ride some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of liking this format. A ride to work. A topic to comment on. Sort of a refreshing tidbit without being too heavy.

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete