Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Will Admit

Yes, I rode to work today.

It was another wonderful weather day here. There was talk of storms developing in the afternoon, but if any did they chose to develop where I wasn't.

The Symba supposedly has a 1.08 gallon (US) tank, but I'm skeptical. The most I've ever put in the tank, and I have reason to believe I was running on fumes by the time I got to a gas station, was .85 gallons (US). The gauge is made up of a number of lights. When it gets really low the last light begins to blink. I try to always fill up before that last light starts blinking.

Tonight I filled up the Symba.
On that amount of gasoline I can expect to go approximately 85mi/135km. I will admit the prospect of great gas mileage was why I started riding a scooter, but it is the experience of riding the scooter that keeps me riding a scooter.

  • 64F/18C and sort of cloudy for the ride to work.
  • 80F/27C and becoming rather cloudy for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment