Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Warm

Yes, I rode to work today.

They promised it would be warm today with a slight chance for rain later.

There was no rain, but it did get warm.

Today was my day to ride out to the County for a class after work. It was the first juicy, as in damp on the inside, ride of the season. Just a little bit and not uncomfortable at the least. It was but a taste and reminder of what is yet to come. Yum.
  • 80F/27C with interesting clouds for the ride to work.
  • 95F/35C with a few clouds and a stiff breeze for the after work adventure.

4 comments:

  1. You are getting to be a very good cloud spotter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first time of the season you get hot under the collar while riding can be a pleasure. Give it a month or two and you'l be asking for a cloudy day.

    Are you wearing the mesh gear everyday or is it hit or miss with the weather because of the rain forecast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing the mesh jacket everyday. I have a Columbia rain jacket I wear under it if the radar suggests I should. I wear the mesh pants less. My vented pants are quite water resistant and at these temperatures if it rains on the way home I could care. It is the ride to work when I worry about staying dry, which fortunately is when it is coolest. Nice thing.
      ~k

      Delete