Monday, September 15, 2014

Another Gray Day

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

Except for a time around lunch it was another gray day.


Nobody was complaining. Nothing like a near perfect weather weekend to make a gray Monday easy to take.

No riding on the weekend.

Heather is taking a photography class at the local community college. They had a field trip to the World Wild Bird Sanctuary. I was allowed to tag along.

These are my three favorite photos from the visit.




We had never been. We will go back.

I spent most of Sunday working on an art project I need to have finished by the Twenty-fourth.

My only complaint was the weekend was too short. But, they always seem to be.


I varied my route home tonight. I went by Colors of Spring. I'd say with the mums and the firewood it seems more dressed for autumn.

  • 57F/14C and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 71F/22C with an annoying mist for the home ride.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Keith. Grey days can be so welcome after a string of long hot ones.

    And I agree, weekends are never long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for enjoying the photos.

    We really haven't had a string of long hot days. It has been a very strange summer indeed.

    ReplyDelete