Friday, September 12, 2014

Gray Again

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .



It was another gray day. It was much as yesterday minus the mist.

Today traffic was different than usual. Some of the folks I'm used to seeing out and about doing morning things weren't. I began to wonder if I'd miss read the clock and had left the condo earlier than normal. With it being gray I couldn't tell. Unlike the Kymco the Symba doesn't have a clock. No help there. When I approached the Courthouse I saw Chieftain Rider parking his bike. This has never happened before. I was becoming sure I must be early.

"Am I early or are you late?" I asked as I pulled up.

He held up a white paper bag, "I stopped to get me some breakfast."

"Man, you're throwing me off."

"You know what I think?" he asked. "If your feeling discombobulated I think you should go home, take an hour nap, and then come back in."

"Sounds good to me," I said as I got off the bike and went inside. There are some ideas just to good to try.

  • 55F/13C and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 58F/14C and overcast for the ride home.

2 comments:

  1. So he was late..... Must have been the grey day throwing you off. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, he was late. One of the advantages of the Kymco is its clock. If I'd been riding it, I would have known what time it was. As it was, Oh well.

    ReplyDelete