Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Summer?

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .


I'm guessing I rode by a hole, but I didn't investigate thoroughly.


It's unusual to see a group of cyclists in the morning. Often after work. Very seldom before.


I don't know why the lights were on at Busch Stadium this morning. Maybe getting ready. The baseball season starts soon. A sure sign Spring is drawing closer.


I spied this during my mid-morning break. Another sign of Spring.


It warmed up rapidly during the afternoon. It almost felt like Summer had arrived for the ride home.


Lot's of folks were out taking advantage of this pleasant turn in the weather.

I wouldn't complain if it stayed this way for a few days.

  • 36F/2C with light fog for the ride to work.
  • 73F/23C and lots of sunshine for the ride home.


3 comments:

  1. Nice to see those bulbs peeking out - finally.

    Do you think they wrote "hole" on the wood to prevent people from peeking under it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or to discourage people from taking the plywood...

    ReplyDelete