Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Three Years

Yes, I rode to work today.


Overnight it snowed enough to leave a dusting on the cars parked on the streets. The temperature remained above freezing leaving the streets merely wet. Traction wasn't a problem.

Today was Billie and my third anniversary.

Here she is in all her wintry grungy glory.

Not too bad of a mileage total, eh?

At lunchtime we had a pretty good snow shower.

With the temperatures still above freezing, again none of the snow stuck on the ground.

I rode to work in a light snow, and rode home in a light snow, almost a mist. I don't think I could have picked better weather for our anniversary ride. It just seemed appropriate somehow.


  • 34F/1C with light snow for my ride to work.
  • 35F/2Cwith a light snow almost a mist for the home ride.

6 comments:

  1. The weather is not good and still not good for riding and you have no choice because you go to work.
    -
    IRC Motorcycle Tires

    ReplyDelete
  2. To avery, we always have choices...


    Happy A Day, Billie and Keith! Glad you got to ride on your anniversary. I was concerned when left work and it kept getting colder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did cool off faster than I expected. Still it stayed warm enough! It was really a very nice ride home.

      Delete
  3. Happy Scootiversary!!

    Here's to many more scootin' years to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's been fun! Hopefully all continues smoothly on. I'd like that.

      Delete