Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Soooo Ready

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .


The morning was hazy. I really expected it to get warmer than it did. It just looked like the beginning of a hot humid day.


It turned out to be a very nice day and evening. I was grateful. Not my best brain day. I suspect I will always be surprised how something that was once so very simple for me can now be so difficult. I have needed to call and set up an appointment to get the car's safety and emissions inspections. No problem, right? It has been a problem. I can't explain it. I just can figure out how to begin. Today I got it done and it left me exhausted and agitated. I'm very aware how much I once took for granted.

I was soooo ready to ride when five o'clock came. Most grateful I can.

It looks like this may be the last blog for the week. I have a gig tomorrow night and Thursday evening I have a meeting. Friday I'm off work. So Happy Holidays and be safe.

  • 70F/21C and sorta hazy, yet fair for the ride to work.
  • 85F/29C with plenty of clouds, yet the sun managing to be quite bright for the ride home.


3 comments:

  1. I do understand and I'm never quite sure how or why I do understand.

    Enjoy your events and meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a better brain day today.

    Enjoy your days off and have a happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith, some days its just a take it moment by moment day. Hang in, I'm sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete