Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back to Work

Yes, I rode to work today.

Yesterday was Columbus Day and the courts were closed. I did ride, but not to work. The high point of yesterdays ride for me was finding this tree in Babler State Park and getting this photo of Billie in front of it.

I had to keep walking farther and farther away to get the whole of the tree in the photo.

It was another great commuting day -- cool for the ride in and not too hot for the ride back home.

I love the clouds in Autumn. I'm so much more aware of them when I ride then when I drive. I suspect this is a product of the increased intimacy and exposure to my surroundings I experience when riding.

The clouds were spectacular for the ride home.
And traffic was fairly light.

  • 61F/16C and mostly cloudy for the ride to work.
  • 79F/26C and cloudy with patches of blue sky for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment