Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Guess Is It Was Someone's Birthday

Yes, I rode to work today.

Today it was very warm. Tomorrow the forecast is for rain and much cooler temperatures.

What a difference a few degrees makes. I suspect tomorrow it will be just Billie and maybe the Vulcan.

Besides the much higher temperatures today the big news was the wind. Some gust were over 35mph. It was blowing leaves and anything that wasn't anchored down. At lunchtime I saw this bag swirling down the street. Fortunately, the worse of it was during working hours. By the time I rode home the gusts had diminished in both frequency and strength.

On the way home I passed this house. I suspect this wasn't quite the Halloween look they were going for. My guess is it was someone's birthday.
  • 54F/12C and a few clouds for the ride into work.
  • 81F/27C and a few more clouds for the ride home.

1 comment:

  1. I find the flamingo flock besieging the house quite intimidating ;-)

    ReplyDelete