Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It Looked Good On The X-Ray

Yes, I rode to work today.

This morning was a visit to the doctor. I learned I broke my leg when the car hit me while I was inline skating last July. I'd say that certainly explains why it hurt so bad after the accident. It was a hairline fracture and it is all healed. It looked good on the X-ray. I, also, learned that I'm rather a mess. I have significant arthritis in both knees, my left shoulder and my neck. This wasn't really news. The good news is the doctor couldn't believe how few symptoms I'm experiencing. He actually called it amazing. I can think of other ways I'd like to be amazing.

I was at the clinic all morning. I didn't get to ride to work until early afternoon. It was sunny and mild. I know it's Christmas time, but I'm good with no snow

  • 45F/7C and sunny for the ride to work
  • 45F/7C and dark for the ride home.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you don't feel any indication of arthritis. My mom (in her early 60s) sometimes suffer badly from it although she does Pilates and walks a lot. Who knows, it might well be the exercise that you are getting on your trusty steed and the exposure to fresh air ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you continue to amaze us and yourself for many happy years to come!

    ReplyDelete