Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where is home?

Yes, I rode to work today.

I came in a little later then customary. I had an early morning visit with the periodontist. I'd hoped it would be my last, but it seems he'd like to see me at least one more. Oh well.

When I did get to work I parked next to the nice red Fly150. Hmm, I wonder if someone has a story to tell?
It was another beautiful Spring day here in the Lou. It can't really be February can it?

Perhaps it was the warm temperature, but these contrails reminded me of a dragonfly.
The days are definitely getting longer.

That said, it was still dark and the stars were shinning by the time I got home.
And where is home?

Home is where the Symba is.

  • 53F/12C and sunny for the ride to work.
  • 59F/15C and a little bit cloudy for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment