Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Nice Surprise

Yes, I rode to work today.

When I looked out the window this morning there was very little evidence that it snowed yesterday.

It was a dry ride in, but it began raining shortly after I got to work. It rained more off than on all day, but even when it wasn't raining there was a mist in the air.  One of the rainy times came when it was time for me to leave for home. I'd checked the radar before I shut down the computer and it looked like it was going to be a wet ride. I told myself that at least it wasn't a thunderstorm.

But, there was a surprise wanting for me.....

a nice surprise.



I didn't ride all the way home in the rain after all. The sun which was supposed to set behind the clouds obviously had other plans. I'm glad it did.

  • 39F/4C and overcast for the ride into work.
  • 47F/8C with rain and a sunset for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment