Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bugs

Yes, I rode to work today.

It was a much dryer ride to work this morning. Yesterday's rain was gone and summer appeared again. The temperature made it up to 90F/32C.  I rode to work in my mesh jacket and home in my mesh jacket, even though home didn't happen until much later than usual. There was a memorial service marking the first anniversary of the passing of a friend. It was at 7:00 in the evening, which meant I needed to ride directly there from work. This added another 25mi to my evening riding. If your guessing I wasn't upset about the additional miles, you'd be right.

It was near 8:30pm when I walked up the path to collect Billie and head home. It was still plenty warm. It was the first night ride filled with bugs.
  • 73F/23C with a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 89F/32C with even fewer clouds for the ride to Neve Shalom.
  • 83F/28C with the moon watching over me on my ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment