Wednesday, June 20, 2012

For This I Need...

Yes, I rode to work today.

The Symba continues to run nice and strong. Last night I was talking to a friend about my desire to get another bike with a bit more oomph. He asked me if I'd keep the Symba. I told him not only was I planning on keeping the Symba, I still planned to ride it to work each day. It is the perfect tool for my commute. He seemed dubious. His thought was: I'd get a bigger bike, feel the extra power and leave Billie, my Symba, in the garage. I reminded him one of the core experiences riding Billie touches in me is the hours I spent driving tractor growing up on the farm. I drove big tractors and little tractors. It depended on the job. Billie does the primary job she was purchased for wonderfully. What she doesn't do well is making it out to St. Charles to see my granddaughter.

For this I need a bigger bike or scooter.
  • 77F/25C with a crystal clear blue sky for the ride to work.
  • 93F/34C with a few clouds for the home ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment