Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Fun Ride

Yes, I rode to work today.

And, the ride into work was lovely. The ride home? Hot.


I watched this fellow while I was eating my lunch. It looked like it would be a fun ride. I imagine it would be sort of a mix of the hours I spent while growing up on the tractor cultivating beans and corn, and riding my Symba.

More hot on the way, oh well.
  • 78F/26C with a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 100F/38C with a few more clouds, but still plenty of sunshine for the home ride.

2 comments:

  1. Keith,
    Where did you do your cultivating?

    I've not spent much time in St. Louis and don't know the city, but visited the Arch when my brother and I followed the river to AR. Also spent a week in the Maritime Union office waiting for a job on the river barges. There was a window on the 4th or 5th floor that looked the 8-10 blocks right through the Arch, much like your avatar.

    On most trips down, I've circled around your fair city :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up in Central Michigan, a small town named St.Louis. Yes, my hometown is St.Louis MI and my current town is St.Louis MO. I will admit to having fun with this little coincidence over the years. St.Louis MO has grown on me over the years. There is much to like about this place.
      ~Keith

      Delete