Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another Rainy Day

Yes, I rode to work today.

It rained off and on all day. I rode to work dry and rode home in a light mist.

After work I came home and traded Billie for Isabelle. I needed to vote and then run some errands. I was going to be on streets better suited to Isabelle.

Tomorrow the plan is for Billie to get new tires. She will spend the day with Mike. This means it could be Isabelle's first commute to work.
  • 42F/6C and mostly cloudy for the ride to work.
  • 47F/8C with a light drizzle for the home ride.

3 comments:

  1. Showing my ignorance- fat tire issue? Billie's tires are more narrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha,
      I wanted to take Isabelle on my errands because of her higher speed. It was a speed issue not a tire issue. I was going routes that would tax Billie and I don't like running wide open with her anymore. Isabelle was just a better fit for the roads.

      The tires on the Symba have exceeded my expectations for miles. I have somewhere around 12,000miles on the tires. The rear tire is cupped pretty badly. Going into winter it seemed good to get her some new "shoes".
      ~k

      Delete