Thursday, December 27, 2012

Eerie

Yes, I rode to work today.

And, it was a grayish winter feeling day. Still no snow. There is a chance for freezing drizzle tomorrow. I'm taking my car in to be serviced in the morning and going into work late, by then the weather should have clarified itself.  I made this appointment a couple of weeks ago not having a clue what the weather was going to be, but well aware of how slow things tend to be at the Courts between Christmas and New Years. Now, it appears this random action may result in another ride day.

It seems it is slow elsewhere beside the Courts. On my ride in this morning there was hardly any traffic, no joggers, or even people out walking their dogs. The bus stops were empty. It was almost eerie.
  • 28F/-2C and overcast for the ride to work.
  • 33F/1C and mostly cloudy for the home ride.

2 comments:

  1. I've been noticing the traffic has been sparse as well. And at out court we only have one judge in whereas we usually have 3. Small county courthouse.

    Luckily the attorney I work for didn't have anything on his calendar today so he gave us the day off, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have 31 Divisions plus probate and juvenile. A little larger, but still things slow down during this week. Enjoy your day off!
      ~k

      Delete