Monday, January 7, 2013

A Lot

Yes, I rode to work today.

0700CST
And, today I was in the best mood I've been in for ages. I would really hate to think it was because yesterday was the official end of the Christmas/New Year festivities. I do suppose it could be a coincidence.

Or, then again it could have been the milestone Billie reached this morning. This photo was taken just after I parked her in her usual spot at work and shortly after I had turned off the key. I have no idea how Symba miles compare to official miles, but I do know that 20,000 of them represents a lot of saddle time and a lot of good memories.

Also, it is beginning a warm up again.


Oh well, it doesn't seem right to be so warm in January, but it is what it is.
  • 25F/-4C and crystal clear for the ride to work.
  • 39F/4C with some clouds for the home ride.

6 comments:

  1. Keith, 20,000 miles is a remarkable achievement. It's amazing to think how far you've come, no? At least that's the way it's been for me. Nice post, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am amazed. It has been a wonderful thing.
      ~k

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The Symba will turn 3years old at the end of February. I wonder how far we're going to go?
      ~k

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the mileage, and thanks for letting us participate in the continued adventures of Billie the brave chariot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonja,
      I think you've been around for nearly all of it. Thanks for all your supportive comments. They have and are much appreciated.
      ~k

      Delete