Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Perhaps

Yes, I rode to work today.

We got the promised warm up and even some sunshine. I took a nice walk at lunchtime. I don't remember enjoying the budding and flowering of Spring as much as I am this year. Perhaps this is a particularly glorious Spring. It really could be that simple, couldn't it?

The forecasters are saying there is a 100% chance of rain tomorrow. We'll see.
  • 51F/11C overcast with some light fog for the ride to work.
  • 85F/29C, breezy and partly cloudy for the home ride.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying the promise of spring reminds me of the song Oh! What a Glorious Thing by Akira. Some lyrics are odd but I like the chorus:

    Oh, what a glorious thing, waking up in the morning. Oh what a glorious thing, get to have a whole day."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsMXsuAKgqw

    ReplyDelete