Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Still Warm

Yes, I rode to work today.

And it didn't get as warm as they predicted. It was still warm enough. I saw lots of motorcycles and scooters out after work, but very little gear. Standard issue seemed to be jeans and tee-shirts. There were a few people wearing shorts and I saw one scooter rider wearing flip-flops. I've certainly been hotter in my gear. Truthfully, since I had few stops and was moving most of the time, I was pretty comfortable. I'm guessing there were more than a couple of headaches tonight from people allowing themselves to get dehydrated.

The forecasters are saying we could see a little more humidity tomorrow. Hot and humid may be my very least favorite riding conditions.

  • 75F/24C with a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 96F/36C and plenty of sunshine for the home ride.

1 comment:

  1. Your highs and lows are both warmer than Oregon right now. I am not complaining though, as we are enjoying the cooler weather and overnight showers.

    Hope your ride home today isn't as humid.

    ReplyDelete