Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Almost Balmy

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

It felt almost balmy.

Downtown was pretty deserted.


I took this as I was leaving Downtown a little after noon. There wouldn't have been any trouble finding a parking place today.

Also, on the way home . . .


I captured what is probably the last flamingo foto of 2013.

This past year was a very stressful year for me personally. I'm interested to see what 2014 brings. May it bring delightful surprises and wondrous coincidences to us all.

Happy New Year!

  • 25F/-4C and fair for the ride in.
  • 41F/5C and a few clouds for the home ride.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day to be out and about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a beautiful day. New Year's Day was pretty sweet, too. Today? Not so much.

      Delete
  2. Hi Keith , happy new year .
    I hope 2014 is wonderful for you!
    The weather here in derby (Central uk) looks like your day here in the photo.
    Kindest regards LEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I'm guessing you had a pretty fine day. I do hope your day didn't look and feel like our day today. Today was cold and snow.

      Delete
  3. I hope this year (2014) is less stressful for you.

    I wish you smooth sailing and clear skies - well with big puffy clouds for texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for remembering the clouds!! Where would I be without clouds and flamingos? :^)

      Delete