Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Full Day

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

It was cloudy most of the day.

This is looking through the Serra Sculpture toward the Civil Courthouse.

The sun was nice enough to make an appearance at lunchtime, but most of my coworkers were complaining about it being chilly.

I admit was eager for the end of the work day to come.


Today was new windscreen day.


Installation was pretty painless. There were a couple of bumps in the road, but with the Red Fox this is to be expected.


I think it looks good. More importantly, I liked how it felt when I got to ride with it.

There were some imperfections in the Plexiglas. This is probably going to be a prototype. I'd be happy with it, but Mike wants it perfect. Who am I to argue? :^)


This is going to be Mike's new track bike.


I overheard Mike say this is Ducati chassis with a SV motor.


I don't know what this is. I thought it was very cute.

  • 47F/8C and mostly cloudy for the ride to work.
  • 59F/15C and partly cloudy for the home ride.



2 comments:

  1. Great idea taking that first pic through the sculpture.

    Nice that you got the windscreen installed. Did you get to ride it home with it on or do you need to wait for Mike's perfection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the way the Serra photo turned out. The Serra Installation is pretty universally despised here. I think if it was located out at the sculpture park it would be more highly regarded. Most think it just takes up space and is ugly.

    The windscreen is still on the Kymco. It will stay there until there is another to replace it. I may have to stop by the company that made it for them to look at it. I don't know. I'm waiting to hear. I know this they've so far been a delight to work with.

    ReplyDelete