Friday, April 25, 2014

Another Beautiful Day

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

It was yet another beautiful day.

In the neighborhood where we live last evening's Severe Thunderstorm Warning was pretty much a nonevent. On my way to work I did see some limbs down and was to surprised to see one tree twisted, broken and leaning against a house. I couldn't stop to get a photo. I thought I might on the way home, but by then it was all cleaned up.


Mostly, everything here is about blooms and more blooms. There is rain in the forecast for the Sunday and as nearly always this time of year some storms may be severe. Hopefully we will get some play time in on Saturday.

  • 50F/10C with a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 77F/25C and partly cloudy for the home ride.

2 comments:

  1. That dogwood is perfectly perfect with the color of that house.That color is so beautiful.

    We have leaves coming out on our dogwoods now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that is a gorgeous dogwood. They sure stand out this time of year.

    ReplyDelete