Friday, April 11, 2014

Perhaps It Is

Yes, I rode to work today.

And . . .

I rode yesterday, too.

Both days have been nearly perfect weather wise.


The summer jacket was called for. These are the first days I wore on the ride to work.


Being still and paying close attention one could almost hear the tulips growing.


The parking area was pretty full when I got there this morning. Schwinn Rider was there. She'd told me she was going to get her bike out this weekend, but today was just too nice. She had to ride. Others came later, a sportbike and a Goldwing for sure.

On the way home it was impossible to go more than two blocks without seeing either a scooter or a motorcycle.

Yes, the weather is making an effort to convince us Spring is here to stay ... and perhaps it is. Although, I do believe I heard something about a cold front moving through on Sunday.

  • 55F/ with a few clouds for the ride to work.
  • 73F/ with some clouds, but plenty of sunshine for the home ride.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting some much needed warmer weather.

    We've had our burst of Spring sunshine. Worked in the yard yesterday and managed the first sunburn of the season.

    ReplyDelete