And . . .
The forecast indicated both ride times would be dry, but there was a very good possibility of heavy rain in between. I was wondering if I'd see the Chieftain. I knew I would have seen the Vulcan. I didn't take a photo, but trust me it was there. It appears this is one Indian which will not be babied.
By afternoon the sky was making up for all the boring it has been showing.
I rode the Red Fox today. It was her first time out in over a week, maybe even two. I didn't take the real long way home, but I definitely stretched her legs some.
- 74F/23C and mostly cloudy for the ride to work.
- 86F/30C with plenty of blue sky and sunshine peeking out around the clouds for the ride home.